One of our Rainbow earrings collection in unique design.
- 925 Sterling
- Stud Earrings
What is 925 Sterling Silver?
Sterling Silver consists of 92.5% silver, remaining 7.5% consists of copper. Sterling Silver has a lifetime of durability and high strength characteristics. There is no nickel or brass in the composition of sterling silver. It is best known for its most non-reactive characteristic.
Please email us for any questions at email@example.com. For shipping and handling, visit here.